Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Flapper's~ St. Pat's Inspired Dress and Green Goodies


 


Happy St. Patties to all my Modern Day Flapper's!!! 

Dress~ Thrifted~ Replica print from the late 1930's

Vinatge Beaded Cardigan Sweater~ E-bay ~ but I've had it for forever

Brown Belt~ Thrifted

Long Pearl Necklace~ Rene` Rene`

Black and Cream Two Tone Pumps~ Electric Chair~ California

Double Peacock Feathered/ Deco Button Cocktail Hat~ a New Design~ Soon to be for sale~ My Etsy Shop

Green Goodies:

Vintage Green Velvet Button Pumps~ an old e-bay buy

Vinatge Green and Cream Tweed Purse~ Thrifted

Vintage Olive Green Gloves~ Antique Mall in CA

Green Paper Parasol~ Hobby Lobby~ I bought several for around $5.00

Green Jade Budda~ belongs to my little sister

Vintage Water Color Portrait Painting w/ hat~ it has a Green Back Ground~ Antique Mall in Savannah GA~ I bought the matching set of three.

6 comments:

  1. That green dress is amazing on you.
    I am in love with the green pumps, cintage frame and bag.so lovely amor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look marvelous!! and those green pumps are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pattern on the green dress and the peacock hat looks stunning as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!!! I really love the outfit and those shoes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete