Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Flapper's Jungle Expedition~



Well okay, I wasn't really on some expedition, but it kind of looks like it, with the trees, and dead leaves all over the ground~  any way, I thought it was a good title for this post and pictures.

This Little Cocktail Hat just went up for sale on My Etsy Shop, and I just think it's the cutest thing, it really reminds me of something Dita von Teese would wear out on a beautiful night. This one is truely one of the best Hats I've made, it's just so striking~ Perfect for you Rockabilly Girls who might be going to Viva this year!!!


Black Turtle Neck Sweater Top~ Gap~ Thrifted (I added a nice Black Netted Tulled Bow to the side shoulder of the sweater, to give it more of a  frenchie kind of look) 

Long Black Pencil Skirt~ Thrifted~ also tailored to fit my shape

Golden Circles Belt~ From a boutique in Savannah~ can't remember the name of the place~

Vintage Alligator Purse~ ebay

Black Gloves~ Gift

Long Pearl Necklace~ Rene` Rene`

Leapord Print Rosette Cocktail Hat~ For Sale at My Esty Shop

4 comments: