Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Flapper's~ 1950's Knit Sweater and Cocktail Hat



Hello my fellow Flapper/ Bombshell Blogger's, I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far, and are enjoying this beautiful early spring. I know I haven't blogged in a long while, and I'm sorry blogger's,  it's just that I'm so busy nowadays. I've been endlessly working hard on new hat designs and bridal wear for this spring and summer, and I have recently been part of some fabulous photo shoots featuring some of my New hat designs. Plus my hats will be featured in an upcoming charity Fashion Show in California, with several other upcoming designers, more details later. I feel now that everything is starting to come together, and that my hats are finally getting noticed. I want to thank all of you, my fabulous blog followers,  for your wonderful support and charming complements. Your words are much appericated!

1950's Blue Knit Sweater~ Label~ Bradley's~ I have had this sweater forever~ I believe it was an e-bay buy
(I kept the sweater un-tucked from the skirt and belted it at the waist line~ which gave it a more ruffled out look)

Black and White Houndstooth Pleated Circle Skirt~ Thrifted

Black Adjustable Belt~ Thrifted

Black Bow Pumps~ DSW

Long Pearl Neckalce~ Rene` Rene`

Black Tassle Earrings~ Made by my Man~ Sweetapple

 1950's Inspired White Puff/ Bow/ Flower Cocktail Hat ~ Designed by me~ My Etsy Shop 

5 comments:

  1. Quite being so beautiful amor, want to steal all your clothes and hats.
    hat is gorgeous like you.
    how cool, your man made your earrings? or is that a brand name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt!! it's beautiful. your hats are always amazing now matter what. It is perfect with the skirt especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm finally rockin' my first Amore hat. Love it!!

    http://thininvisiblesteel.blogspot.com/2011/03/je-tadore-my-new-hat.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exquisite as always! I", happy your hats are receiving the recognition they deserve :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a vintage knitwear fanatic and this is to cute!!

    ReplyDelete