Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Flapper's~ 1920's Tilt Style Cocktail Hat & Frenchie Top





I've been working so hard in the Cocktail Hat World~ pulling together pieces for this Saturday's Georgia State Fashion Show. I was re-invited to come back this season, with the help of my good friend and fashionista~ Cherelle Jay. I'll be covering every bit of it, taking pictures, and capturing the moments. I'm so excited for this show, I'll be featuring my new Big "Dita" Picture Hats (the big straw looking ones) and some new Evening Inspired Cocktail Hats as well. Wish me all luck, my fittings are this evening~ Maybe I'll wear this French Inspired outfit, with a new Amore hat.

Frenchie Top~ Chico's~ Thrifted~(I added a Pin to the collar to make the neckline look more dramatic)

Long Black Circle Skirt~ Thrifted

Long Pearl Necklaces~ Gift~ (I added the knot for a more "Flapper" look)

Leather Gloves and Clutch~ Thrifted~(I actually found these gloves and purse right next to each other at a Goodwill store and thought it looked so right, I had to have them! I think they look good together, even though their a shade off or so.)

Black Belt~ Thrifted

Black and White T-Strap Shoes~ Diesel~ Amazon.com

1920's Tilt Style Cocktail Hat~ a New Design~ Personal Collection~ Find others here~ My Etsy Shop

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the fashion show, can't wait to hear how it went and hopefully see some great pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow good luck with the show, that's pretty exciting! I wish I could go! LOVE your outfit, this look suits you SO well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. good gracios mi lady, I love your stripe top and gorgeous hair.
    good luck with the show amor.

    ReplyDelete