Monday, January 3, 2011

A Modern Day Flapper's ~ Sweater Dress










Happy New Years to all of my Modern Day Flappers!!! I had a beautiful, but chilly day off yesterday, and my man and I decided to hit up some thift stores we haven't been to before here in Atlanta. I found this dark brown sweater dress, with  long sleeves, and a really cute collar, for about $4 bucks. I spend my new years catching up on HBO's Boardwalk Empire~ and I thought this dress would fit right into the era. I paired with the dress, a chunky gold belt, an envelope vintage purse, fur collar stole, and an antique gold locket. The cocktail hat is a new creation, with silk brown flowers, amber ostrich feathers, and light brown net veiling, the perfect touch for a modern day flapper.

Check out  http://atlantastreetfashion.blogspot.com/2010/12/millinery-in-little-five-points.html and see the write up on Amore. Hats, Millinery in Little Five Points, and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment