Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Flapper's~ Carmen Miranda Hat~




I just recently got a wonderful book off of Amazon, called~ Course In Creative Hat Design~ A 1940's Guide to Creating Your Own Vintage Hats. I adore this little book, and all the differnt hats you can make, or recreate. So I was flipping through the pages and I came across the ~ Carmen Miranda ~ hat, and decided to make a Lemon/ Lime Straw Picture Hat, seen here. I think it's so late 30's looking in style. Going to be great for this summer.

Black Cropped Rampage Tux looking Jacket~  Thrifted

Black High Wasited Skirt~ Thrifted

White Satin Tie Blouse~ Thrifted

Black Carmen Miranda Hat~ On Sale Soon on My Etsy Shop

Vintage Weaved Straw Purse, with added Rasberries~ Rag-O-Rama,~
    I added the rasberries to purse~ from Joann's

1950's PB Umbrella~ Antique Mall

1 comment: